|Industry:||Food & Beverage|
|Category:||Food Cart & Kiosk|
|Royalty Fee:||PHP 10,000|
|Franchise Fee:||PHP 450k|
|Investment Capital:||PHP 450k|
|Franchise Terms:||5 years|
Tim Yap is a Filipino TV and radio host, newspaper editor, creative director, columnist, club owner and eventologist. YUP! is a unique and hip food and beverage kiosk that sells a wide range of coffee and liquor products, cakes, desserts and other light meals. It is a quick stop for yuppies to get their daily dose of energy boosters and coffee fix, and then transform into an accessible cocktail mini-bar by night. It has its own special brews and artisanal coffee-infused cocktail menu curated by popular celebs and mixologists. The brand name is a play on Tim Yap’s surname. YUP! also serves as a catchphrase for colleagues and friends out for brews, cocktails and great conversations.
• Branded by Tim Yap– Filipino TV and radio host, newspaper editor, creative director, columnist, club owner and eventologist.
• Specializes in a coffee variants and cocktail drinks.
• Perfect for on-the-go cup of coffee and casual night cocktails.
• Franchise can be located virtually anywhere
• Popular product for all market segments
• Affordable business ownership
• Strong business, PR & marketing support
✓ Franchise Fee (450K/560K)
✓ Use of Trade Name & Logo
▪ Espresso machine
▪ Espresso & Coffee grinder
▪ Espresso Tampers
▪ Coffee Brewers
▪ Frappe & Smoothie Blenders
▪ Iced Tea Brewers
✓ Initial Inventory
✓ Cart (4.5 SQM)/Kiosk (7.5 SQM)
✓ Celebrity Factor
✓ PR & Marketing Kit
✓ Business & Training Kit
▪ Franchise Training
▪ Product Training
▪ Inventory Management
✓ Notarized Franchise Agreement
✓ Sets of Uniform
✓ After Sales Support
Interested in Franchising? Have a Question?
Contact YUP! Cafe + Bar by filling out the contact form beside or at the bottom of your screen.
FreeNO ObligationNO commitments